Popcorn Time APK is a BitTorrent software for multi-platforms to enjoy movies and other video streams for free. It gets the assistance from a number of torrent websites to make its catalog which comprehensively includes movies of each and every category from classics to hottest releases. It is integrated with a powerful media player to play any Blu Ray/High definition or any other lower quality media content.
Why Popcorn Time?
You have to choose this app all because of its features. If you compare this with any other typical video streaming app, you will see how thrilling Popcorn Time is. Most of all this app is available completely for free. Therefore it has got a huge popularity.
Other than the torrent websites listed on the app, you can add any other resource manually to choose any movie or a TV show as you prefer. Popcorn Time has got a lot more attention within a very short period of time all because of its adorable interface, the app management, the set of new features and also because of its simplicity.
One of the similar platform to this app is the Syncler Media Center App
It not only brings the newest videos but also brings the oldest hits in the world. Movies and TV shows which belong to varied categories are included in the app. Whether you are interested in watching comedies, spy thrillers, actions, or any other kind of animated film, this app is ready to bring you any of them.
How it Works?
Open the Popcorn Time App that Installed in your device. And Choose a Movie or episode.
Select the Quality the video and Subtitles according to your Language.
Now Play the Video on Popcorn Time App and enjoy. It’s that much simple!
Popcorn Time APK Download
Popcorn Time App is not available on Official Google play store. So download latest version officially with below download link.
Try the best Popcorn time alternative 2020 -Morpheus TV
Popcorn Time APP Information
|App Name||Popcorn Time|
|Latest release date||11/ 21/2020|
|Android required||4.0 and up|
Features of Popcorn Time
- Popcorn Time is compatible with every mainstream platforms in the world. You can download, install and enjoy this app on your Android device, Mac computer, Windows PC, iOS device, and Linux 32/64 devices. Popcorn Time is compatible with Android versions of 4.0 and later ones. If you have a Mac OS of 10.7 or above one, you can enjoy this app on your device. To run this app on a PC, it should be Windows XP or a later one. iPhones, iPads, iPod touch running the iOS of 7 or above are compatible with Popcorn Time download.
- Each and every video has the subtitle support. They are available in various languages. The size and the font of subtitles can be changed as you wish.
- The main window of the app consists of the most popular videos at the real time.
- Videos of 720p and 1080p consist in the app to watch clearer movies.
- The movies are filtered according to the genre.
- You can do both online streaming and downloading of videos on the app.
- There is an awesome catalog with classic and new movie and TV shows.
- No need to subscriptions.
- You can watch the same video any number of times without any restriction.
- Popcorn Time searches the web and updates the content with best torrents.
- A large number of high-quality torrent video supplying sites support Popcorn Time to prepare its content. I.e: TorrentFreak, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider, Wired, Engadget, Gizmodo, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, DigitalTrends, AndroidPlanet, BGR, NYMag, IBT, PCM, The Verge, Tweakers, TuTecnoMundo, Korben, TecMUNDO, nu.nl, AIT News, Xataka, Mac World, Geektime.
- The Popcorn Time interface is with thumbnails along with movie titles which are similar to the Netflix interface.
- The interface is very simple, user-friendly and easy to use.
- Movies speaking Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, etc are included in the app. This feature is added in such a video streaming app for the first time.
- Popcorn Time is also with dubbed movies in many languages. These dubbed movies are in Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Russian, Hungarian, and Polish languages. Stil almost every movie and the TV show are not dubbed yet. But, the number of dubbed ones increase day by day.
- You can cast videos in Popcorn Time on Chromecast, DLNA, and AirPlay.
- There is an improved torrent downloading mechanism in this app.
- his app is available in more than 44 languages.
- You can enjoy streaming of any movie, TV series or any other video without downloading them.
How to download Popcorn Time to Android device?
Popcorn Time is not on Google Play Store. So you have to download the apk file from outside the play store. To install Popcorn Time successfully to your device, you have to follow the typical method of downloading a third party app.
- Go to settings. Then tap on the “Security” settings. There select the “Unknown sources” enable unknown Sources.
- Download Popcorn Time apk file from the above download link.
- You will get an error message as “This type of file can harm to your device and so on“. Just tap on “OK” button and proceed the downloading. You can see the progress of downloading in the Notification bar.
- After completion of the downloading, tap and open the downloaded apk file which will be on both Notification bar and on Downloads folder.
- There at the bottom of the page, you will see the “Install” button along with the privacy and device access details. Click on the “Install” button. In a couple of seconds, the installation will complete. So then to open the app click on “Open” button.
- Then you will be taken to the main interface of the app which is with a number of different movies.
How to download Popcorn Time to Android smart TV?
Go to the settings on your Android TV.
Open the option of Security and restrictions.
Enable “Unknown sources” option.
Then go to the Popcorn Time downloading link and download the appropriate version.
Upload the apk file to your Google Drive account or to Dropbox.
Then open the ES File Explorer on the Android smart TV.
Select “Cloud” option under the action menu.
Tap on “New” button at the right top corner of the device. Give relevant details.
The whole content on Cloud will now display in ES File Explorer.
There select the downloaded Popcorn Time app and click on “install” button.
Now open “Popcorn Time” on your Android TV with the help of sideload launcher.
Finally, enjoy video streaming for free.
How to Download movies and TV series from Popcorn Time?
01. Open the app by clicking on the app icon at the Home Screen of the device.
02. Then you will see the main window of the app with a list of movies in block format.
03. At the left top corner, you will be able to identify two options of Movies and TV series. You can select one option depending on your interest.
04. When you select the movies option, you will be taken to a new tab with movies. Select a movie from the given results or search for one.
05. Then you will be taken to the Download section.
06. There you have to select relevant options and click on Download button.
07. If not, you can watch the movie that you have selected without downloading which is online streaming.
08. There is an additional step when you select the TV series option. Here you have to select the relevant episode as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Popcorn Time?
A: Popcorn Time is a freely available application which is compatible with cross-platform. The main functionality of the app is letting you stream torrents of movies, TV shows, and TV series. It is an open source application. It uses BitTorrent’s Peer to peer technology by giving you the opportunity of using it without any lags at the middle.
Q: What is the speciality of Popcorn Time?
A: It is designed by the combination of many APIs of various developers to let you experience torrent video watching very simply without dealing with too many clicks.
Q: Is Popcorn Time legal?
A: It depends on the legal condition of your country. According to some sites, Popcorn Time encourage people to watch pirated content. So better to know the legal status of your country at first.
Q: Is Popcorn Time controlled by MPAA?
A: No. It is not.
Q: Am I seeding when streaming movies via Popcorn Time?
A: Yes. you are seeded. You are adding more and more movies as long as you are using the app to watch movies with it. Use VPN to hide the web traffic.
Q: How can I protect my privacy when using Popcorn Time?
A: To hide your internet access, you can use a VPN. so that people won’t be able to find your IP address or they won’t track you.
What will be the aftermath of movies when I am done?
A: The movies will stay in a temporary folder on your device memory until you restart it. Later you have the ability to choose a file to place them from settings.
Q: How is the content of Popcorn Time updated with new movie releases?
A: It constantly searches the web and updates its content with newest video releases. For that, it uses various sources like YTS.
Q: How can I select subtitles?
A: If you can’t select the subtitles you need to hold on until all the data related to the movie is retrieved.
We do not holds any copyrights regarding the Logos and trademarks posted here. We only providing detailed tutorials on android apps. And also we do not hosts any Apk files. For any copyright concern please feel free to contact us.